Old March 12th 06, 09:16 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloydie

Default Whinyslit Whines

"Fatassed Hamfest Bum" wrote in message
groups.com...

"AB8MQueer" anon@anon wrote in message ...

I have to get ready for bed and draw my curtains so as to spend some

quality
time with my inflatable boyfriend. If you come calling it is a good bet I
won't answer. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next week.

Roger Leo Wussyman

/'¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯ /' '/´¯¯ ·¸
/'/ / / /¨ /¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯/' ')
'\' \ _.·´
\ (
\ \

Woger Leo is very protective of his inflatable boyfriend. He guards this
love of his life with much jealousy. Do NOT make fun of Woger's blow-up
buddy lest you suffer the wrath of a Gay Boy scorned.

After all, have you ever considered how much effort Woger went through to
find the "perfect" inflatable mate? All the mail order catalogs he must have
browsed? All the web sites he visited? No wonder he has so many dialup
accounts.

Woger Leo often seats his blow-up buddy at the kitchen table with him as
they discuss the events of the day. Woger, being a nutcase, can even "hear"
his blow-up buddy talking to him. Of course Woger hears voices from
mysterious sources every day so there is nothing new there.

Now you know why Woger keeps his blinds drawn 24/7. It wouldn't bode well
with his neighbors if they were to see Woger carrying on a conversation with
his imaginary vinyl friend. They might even come to the mistaken impression
that Woger is more than a little bit unbalanced.