Old March 12th 06, 03:43 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default You should really try to use a real e-mail address when you attempt to imposter somebody

wrote:
Llgpt wrote:
On 6 Mar 2006 10:30:40 -0800,

Newsgroups: alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amate ur.policy
Subject: Comfortly Dumb Davies
Date: 6 Mar 2006 10:30:40 -0800

As does Mongolloyd Davies..............

George Ashley W4FQF

Posting as someone else violates both Google's and AOL's TOS. Be
careful, or you could be reported again.

Even worse, someone could start impersonating you, Les, and start
posting all kinds of libel. That would be undesirable. Why, they
could even make up a story about Oris Grimm and you and hand it off to
Roger Wiseman to distribute forever more.

It could be tough if the story reached someone at Keesler.

"Les Locklear"

"Violates both Google's and AOL's TOS."

Really? Well, I haven't had an aol account since last fall dumbass.

"Tough if the story reached someone at Keesler?"

I retired from there last September sherlock. Why would they or anybody
else be concerned about anything a retard has to say?

You really need to get help for your sexual deviant behaviour. And, you
might want to get a refund on that detective kit.

Les

You know Lardass Lloyd always gets it wrong, Les.