Old September 28th 03, 06:56 AM
Roger Halstead

Default 160 Inverted L and tall tower

I've played a bit with inverted Ls, but I'm going to try one on a 100
foot tower with a TH5 at 100 feet, 28'8" 6-meter yagi at 115 feet and
the UHF and VHF arrays at 130 feet.

By my calculations the tower should be close to a half wave, or
slightly shorter than a half wave.

I know that some tower heights and antennas can pose a problem such as
the 70 feet and a tribander listed in the handbook.

This antenna will be about 80 to 90 feet vertical and the rest
horizontal.

Has any one out there tried anything close to this?

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)