Old March 12th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

Default The Next Step - The Low Noise Inverted "L" {Random Wire} Antenn...

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:44:00 -0600, wrote:

I am thinking I might string a sloper antenna wire out in my back
yard.If I think an antenna tuner might be usefull for me,I will drive on
over to MFG Enterprises and let them folks suggest something for me.Noo
to much a drive for me to make,we are in the same State.
cuhulin,the Mississippi

The MFJ 16010 random wire tuner would do well with your sloper; runs
about $49.99...

Say howdy to Martin...

bob
k5qwg