Old March 13th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci

Default Help for BC-348-R

Well you haven't looked very hard because it is there at the
address I gave, being shown as the BC-224-F, K, BC-348-H, K, L & R
maintenance manual. The only difference I can see between the 'R'
and the rest of the versions is the front-end. It is large at 10MB
or I would have emailed it you.

Thanks for info. I had not read the 00readme.txt.file and I was misled by the file name.

As a matter of fact, while the BC348 I-N-Q filename contains the string BC-348, the BC348 H-K-L-R filename contains the string BC112, so I thought it was something else

Thanks again & 73

Tony I0JX