Old March 14th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Ring

Default Safety ground versus RF ground for a 2nd Floor shack

jawod wrote:

Reading the two responses so far...I'll get my advice elsewhere. Typical
internet group response...mildly insulting and of no direct value. I
first have to know what ground means? Whatever.
Imaginary numbers apparently require imaginary minds.

Richard wrote a very detailed response which covered pretty much
everything you need. Perhaps you did not read it all.

What didn't you understand?

If you didn't understand something, you should have asked about what you
did not, and he would gladly (I'm assuming, but I'm pretty sure on this)
have answered your question.

tom
K0TAR