Old March 13th 06, 11:30 PM posted to aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS : 1296 Mhz High Power (35 Watts) Amplifiers

Gidday All,
this Posting to advise I have several of these
fantastic High Power (35 Watts typical Output) Linear (All Mode)
Amplifiers available For Sale.

See my eBay Listing.. simply Search on "1296 Mhz"
These Amps can also be provided with a 1265 Mhz "tune" to suit ATV
frequencies !

Additional information can also be found on my Website as per below.

Questions : Email me direct. I will gladly provide more information.

Cheers & thank you.

Alan - VK3XPD.

Alan Devlin.

RF RESALE... where Honesty & Integrity are paramount !
Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL http://www.users.bigpond.com/alandevlin/index.html