Old March 14th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default All India Radio - QSL

James Douglas wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Received a f/d "Sculptures on Adinatha Temple" QSL today for reception of All
India Radio 4950 via Srinagar, Kashmir in 4 months, v/s Y. K. Sharma.

My 220th NASWA Country verified.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Remind me dxAce what equipment do you use?

I currently have a Drake R7, R8, R8B and just for fun, at the moment I have a SW-1.

Do you go after particular
stations or just "turn the dial around".

I generally go after particular stations.

You seem to get tons of
stations and of course I am jealous! What software if any do you
use for logging, searching, etc?

I don't use any particular software for logging or searching. None of my equipment
is hooked up to the computer. I really don't keep a log of what I've heard, other
than the one in my head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA