Old March 14th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Small Vertical {Omni} Active Shortwave Receiving Antenna and Free-Standing "Grounded" Metal Mast {Top-Rail} Mounting

MK - So 'you' now Claim that 'you' Get Off . . .
Having Someone Hump 'your' Legs / / / / /

Sorry the Topic Here is "Shortwave Radio" and
the "Alt.Sex.Get_Off.Leg_Humping" Group has
a completely different URL and Charter.

My Subject was : Small Vertical {Omni} Active Shortwave
Receiving Antenna and Free-Standing "Grounded" Metal
Mast {Top-Rail} Mounting - - - May not thrill you but it may
provide 'the answer' to a Shortwave Listener (SWL) who
only has a small lot or neighborhood restrictions that limit
his Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna Opinions. The SWL
is considering a small Vertical Active Antenna as their
primary Shortwave Listening Antenna.
- - - The SWL's Question - How Do I Mount It ?
What was posted was one option on How-To-Mount a
small Vertical Active Antenna for Shortwave Listening.

MK - Check-Out - REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.ANTENNA
If you are really interested in Amateur Radio {Ham} Antennas
then the "Rec.Radio.Amateur.Antenna" NewsGroup may be
a better Forum to express your views and their Focus is
Amateur Radio Antennas and believe me they do get very
Knowledgeable and Technical in their posting.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...mateur.antenna

mk - it's has been nice hamming it up with 'you' ~ RHF