Old March 14th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Contains Dave Heil Stupidity - Caution! Other groups restored

Dave Heil wrote:
Does that take your own Wellbutrin, FATASS

Does that mean you are indeed stalking Roger Wiseman, you fatassed
obsessive asshole?
And here you are spending your Saturday night watching your wife eat
out your dog and whining to the internet. Go **** yourself.

Dave Heil, aspiring actor, yet English impaired said
In article :
"I didn't ask if you cold read."

Davey's grammar suggestion falls flat as he should really use the
suggestion for himself in
number of us here in r.r.a.p. Why not have the pool of typists polish
the stuff you intend to post here?"

Davey Vile whines to the "Police" even if he can't spell it, too bad
they didn't inform him how to correctly spell "Police" in
"I learned of it during several visits to Glen Dale, WV Polic Chief"

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

Dave pegs the irony meter, given his narrow minded mindset and
newsgroup behavior in
yourself."

Dave Vile the liar and hypocrite fails to follow his own advice in
. net:
"Your saying so does not make your statement true. You may think it,
but
you are not correct."

Hypocrite Dave Vile always demands answers to *his* questions but when
pressed to answer a few questions he always replies as in
. net:
"I am under no obligation to provide you answers just because you have
questions."

There Dave Vile goes mangling a sentence again
in . net:
"There you go underestimated people again."

Well, there's a start. You've admitted to demented.

Well, You've just admitted you can't ****ing read.

Isn't there? You seem to have an obsession with mothers and daughters.

You seem to have an obsession with Roger Wiseman, you closeted
homosexual.
Of course, you and Bertie have been sucking each other off for years.

meaning you have no acheivement to list

No, it means he doesn't have to list them on your say so, dumbass.

He?

More gender bending is in your family.

I'll take

The only thing you'll take is Leila's dildo up your fat ass.

What in

Get help for your Roger Wiseman obsession, dumbass.

By the way:

You lied. Now go take your pictures of your ex streetwalker lapping
your dog's ****.