Old March 14th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
NO9GL

Default Bill O'Reilly Goes Off the Deep End - drink you Kool Aid Dave

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:41:59 GMT, David wrote:

You are dense and humorless. There isn't a broadcasting organization
on the planet that wastes money going after random callers who prank
talk radio programs.

I do it on my radiostation because they wastes our time and money
with crank calls. we should be entitle to sue them for what they steal
from us. But faschist FCC force us off air anyways so I put up
revenge anti FCC blog at http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

Again, that is

http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php