Old March 15th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Nelson Gietz

Default White marker pens

"ki4iua" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Anyone ever heard of a fine tip white marking pen? I could use one for
lettering boatanchor panels etc..I have a big white felt tip marker
,that won`t work for fine lettering... Tnx Harold

When I worked for the DOD, the office supply, aka "Country Store", had
markers that actually contained some kind of paint. They worked very
well for marking equipment permanently.

I used a "Painters" fine tip made by Hunt Corp to letter an SP600 panel. It
uses
paint, works quite well if you have indented letters/figures in the panel,
but you
still might have to wipe off excess.
Got it in a Home Hardware type store, but it may be in art stores as well.
Nelson