Old March 15th 06, 09:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John A

Default Wainwright Mini-Mounts

Thanks Leon and Per,

WWM are linked to Wainwright filters, I suspect - but there is no sign of
the Mini-Mount product or anything like it on Wainwright Filter's web-site.

Thanks Phil,

What we are looking for is TSSOP adapters (nt so easy to homebrew, Leon!),
which rules out the items on Rapid's website.

I'll keep looking, but many thanks for your thoughts - and any other still
to come!

John

"John A" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a UK source for "Wainwright Mini-mounts"? These are
small PCBs made in Germany by WMM GmbH (no web-site or email!), laid out

take an IC, with tracks from each IC pad taken out to the edge of the

PCB -
very useful for prototyping with TSSOP devices it seems.

If they sound interesting, see:

http://www.rdi-wainwright.com/

which is the site of the US agent - $100 min order!

John