Old March 15th 06, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 15 Feb 2006 02:20:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Sorry to break your happy-bubble, boys, (stress on boys), however
I got a chance to attend a month long course on critical care. Leaves
me with little time to be the thorn in the side that you so richly
deserve.

See ya in another two weeks!

nope we don't see ya Mind you it is the best thig you have done since
the last time your stomped off RRAP.

Judging by your belly, Morkie, any stomping done was by
you...Unintentionally, I am sure, but heffers such as yourself can't
help it.

It's been a great five weeks. Florida...School...Per Diem @
$50/day...

And no Morkie Moron.

This was almost like a Toyota commercial...."Who Could Ask For
Anything More?"

Steve, K4YZ