Old September 28th 03, 07:21 PM
Richard Clark

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:41:41 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
If neither powers are negative, the square root of them cannot
possibly enclose a negative.

Huh?????? The square root of +100W/+100W cannot be negative?????
WOW! Sounds like you are letting your personal feelings get in
the way of accepted math principles.

Personal feelings, hmmm? You are the one enclosing the statement with
excessive marks, bucko. And I also note that what is enclosed is a
hoot!

Hint: If one of those powers
is negative, the square root will be imaginary.

We can all tell where imagination springs from. Give me better than a
hint of negative power - you obviously didn't embrace it between your
emotional markings.

I've got page 139, the one you referenced, in front of me. It says
absolutely nothing about reflections from the source.

Duh!

Two for Two. You still can't do any better than your tarted up
versions of what you "think" I said? Your ability to find a Google
copy is no better than your cut-and-paste library skills. You can
(and have) spin these fantasies out to 600 postings if you put your
mind to it. Could we at least expect you may actually read Chipman
at some future date?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC