Old March 15th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default my own currect on the date of the R&O

sucked off an_old_underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
one i asked for intelgent thoughts something beyond you

You can't post one to begin with, dumbass.

but to answer your point it is the result of your using cheap lube that
gets that raw feeling

Speaking from first hand experience, FAGGOT?

prehaps prehaps from hearing that from others

No, you posted it, faggot.

Being Bisexaul I know stuff about m2m sex, but in the case in point I

You are a perverted deviant.

would also know from women into receieveing anal sex

Like your mother?

I realy don't understand why you and Robeson (assuming you aren't
Robeson for the monent, you act like him he acts like you) think sex is
such a vital subject for the ARS

You are one clueless retard.