Old March 16th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
BMJ

Default VX-7R

In article ,
Roger wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:41:54 -0700, DESYNC DOMiNATiON
wrote:

I am thinking about buying a VX-7R it seemes its a good radio. Anyone
have any pros or cons on this..

I like mine. It's relatively easy to program, works well, has been
rained on many times, and appears to be fairly rugged.

I'm thinking about getting a second one.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

I've got one, too, and it's terrific. The only thing I haven't figured
out is how to delete the contents of individual memories. I can do it
on my Yaesu base station, and it would be nice if I could do it for my
HT. Do you have any suggestions, others than completely resetting the
radio?