Old March 16th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default simon prue steve More Markie Mularkie

On 21 Dec 2005 00:57:40 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
why does stevie refuse to pay the price of stoping his forgeries stop
his lying and be even merely uncivil instad of the lying SoS we all
know and loathe

Markie, YOU are the ONLY one perpetrating any "forgeries" here,
witness your blatant use of my mine, my wife's and deceased father's
callsigns as Google aliases.

raped an old Nobodies old freind and the rest

I can only guess becuase it would leave him nothing to post on RRAP if
he had to tell the truth and be the upstanding man he claims he is

There's only one person perpetrating a "flame war" here, Markie.

wrong

It's you, now with just under 600 posts all attacking me.

was that the number

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

everyoe can see the truth

that you have started and wish to carry on such a flame fest

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download