Old March 16th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hey Toad

sucked off an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."
if so so what?

You'd probably join in, wouldn't you?

a gentleman doesn't answer such question

Translation: "Yes, Markie would join in."

you are obessed with everyone else might be doing

Just like you are obsessed in recruiting new homosexuals.

not at all. I have no interest in recruoting homosexauls, indeed the

No, you can't even spell it.

truely homosexual guys are no fun at all for a biguy

Which leaves you out, tiny dick. Thanks for admitting you are a
morbidly obese slob, Markie.

get help get a life

Your "Mickey-mouse" rules don't apply to grown-ups, ****head.

well that does not let you out

Indeed. You just admitted I am a grown up.

you need to grow up get help and learn to mind your own bussness

You need to follow your own advice, ****.