Old March 16th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hey Toad

ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."
if so so what?

You'd probably join in, wouldn't you?

a gentleman doesn't answer such question

Translation: "Yes, Markie would join in."

nope wrong again

You've already admitted you've sucked dicks, Markie.

you are obessed with everyone else might be doing

Just like you are obsessed in recruiting new homosexuals.

not at all. I have no interest in recruoting homosexauls, indeed the

No, you can't even spell it.

so?

So, you are an illiterate retard with AIDS.

truely homosexual guys are no fun at all for a biguy

Which leaves you out, tiny dick.

now you claim to knwo the size of my penis?

You don't have one.

Thanks for admitting you are a
morbidly obese slob, Markie.

no such admission made

Yes, you admitted being a fat slob, stupid.

except prehaps in your clearly sick mind

Transference, Markie.

get help get a life

Your "Mickey-mouse" rules don't apply to grown-ups, ****head.
well that does not let you out

Indeed. You just admitted I am a grown up.

no I said exactly the opostie
since you are not an adult that statement does ;let you out even were
it true

No, you need to learn to read, welfare leech.

you need to grow up get help and learn to mind your own bussness

You need to follow your own advice, ****.

I do

You've yet to show it.

I don't try to interfer in sexaul pathology I just insit you leave me
out of it

Yes, because heterosexual sex is so abhorrent to a homosexual like you.