Old March 16th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Hey Toad

Is it true you pull your frozen mommy out of the freezer for some afternoon
fun? I bet you and her dress up like girls and you and her so driving
around.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "cocksucking Toad" Smith wrote:
You have an obsession with sucking dicks

You have an obsession for sucking Roger's dick, "Billy." I bet you sit
around all day before you go ddeliver pizzas and suck your daddy off.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lisping Lardass sucking on Roger's Woger wrote:
Can you hear me down there in your basement? Mark says
your mom is a MILF, except he spells it FILM and nobody
gets upset.

Hey Lardass, tell us how your grandmother used to wash your tiny
dick
with her mouth when she bathed you.