Old September 28th 03, 08:35 PM
Cecil Moore

Richard Clark wrote:

wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
If neither powers are negative, the square root of them cannot
possibly enclose a negative.

Huh?????? The square root of +100W/+100W cannot be negative?????
WOW! Sounds like you are letting your personal feelings get in
the way of accepted math principles.

Personal feelings, hmmm? You are the one enclosing the statement with
excessive marks, bucko. And I also note that what is enclosed is a
hoot!

Owls are not really all that intelligent, Richard, even if they are
MENSA's mascot. You really should upgrade to parrots if you want an
intelligent bird.

Give me better than a
hint of negative power - you obviously didn't embrace it between your
emotional markings.

By convention, direction can change power to a negative number. That is
positive power flowing in a negative direction. To the best of my
knowledge, there is really no such thing as negative energy as would be
required for negative power.

Could we at least expect you may actually read Chipman
at some future date?

I've got page 139 in front of me. It doesn't say what you said it said.
It says a conjugate match will ensure maximum power transfer.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp