Old March 17th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
jtaylor

Default BBC Programs Heard on DC-area FM stations.

"running dogg" wrote in message

Travelers abroad who want to hear news of the United States might try
Radio China (Beijing). It has 24-hour English-language radio service.

NEIL CURRIE

Potomac
The writer is a news anchor at Voice of America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(snort, choke)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe that the VOA is actually suggesting that people turn to
China for news about the US. I'd only be more surprised if they said to
listen to RHC, or VOIRI/Voice of Justice. If so few people are
listening, then why are China and Thailand expanding SW services, why
are Chinese portable SW radios selling briskly over Ebay?

like

the

jazz

show