Old December 18th 03, 02:44 PM
L. M. Rappaport

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:23:20 GMT, "Dave, AA6YQ"
wrote (with possible editing):

Or you could import your ADIF into DXKeeper, which is free, provides the
ability to capture the required fields (e.g. FREQ_RX, BAND_RX, SAT_NAME, and
PROP_MODE), export them for upload to LotW, and (the best part) can
automaticially download QSLs from LotW and update your logged QSOs to
reflect these QSLs. DXKeeper tracks paper, eQSL, and LotW QSLs independently
for each QSO, and generates reports that show progress by "confirmation
kind".

DXKeeper is a member of the freeware DXLab Suite, which includes transceiver
control, rotator control, realtime DX spot collection and analysis, world
map display of the solar terminator and DX spots, propagation forecasting
and monitoring, soundcard PSK31 and PSK63 with broadband decoding, soundcard
RTTY using the MMTTY engine, and QSL route discovery (Pathfinder). All DXLab
applications are free, and available via www.qsl.net/dxlab .

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

Again, thank you! As it turned out, I had a copy (older, version 2)
of DXKeeper. I'll follow your advice. In fact, I perhaps should have
a closer look at DXKeeper and the rest of the suite as it seems to
have surpassed AALOG2 at this point.
--

73,
Larry W1HJF