Old March 17th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default old news and ot news

On 17 Mar 2006 15:24:51 GMT, "Larry" wrote:

Tood, I'd be sweating just a little if I were you. The Justice
Department has just published a release which is partially quoted
below. Notice that one of the counts upon which Whorley was
*convicted* was the possession of anime cartoons which depicted
children engaged in sex acts.

Those cartoons are identical to what you are making available to the
public with your own home-hosted web board. Sweat, Tood, sweat ...

"RICHMOND, Va., March 10 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Dwight Whorley, 52, of
Richmond, Virginia has been sentenced to 240 months imprisonment on
child pornography charges, Acting Deputy Attorney General and United
States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Paul J. McNulty
and Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division Alice S.
Fisher today announced.

"Whorley was convicted on November 30, 2005,

notice the date
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
home 931-967-6282
work number?(931) 967-8200
or posiibly (931) 967-8249

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download