Old March 17th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default new ham experimenter board - roger.JPG (1/1)

wrote:
You are the queer on here along with Markie, Toad.

Yet, you haven't proved it, that makes you a liar!

Yet, you are the one who likes to post shemale pics, FAGGOT!

You're a 30 something still playing with Hot Wheels and still living
with your parents. You should've been aborted!

No I don't, I don't know how came up with the Idea tha I play or even
have hot wheels.

Quit lying, you ****ing pussy.

Still sucking your dad James off to keep that basement room, Toad?

Sounds like slander to me.

]
You are hearing voices again? You sure don't know what "slander" means,
Toad. If it's written, it's libel, you clueless Taylorville ****.

You still delivering pizzas and posting shemale pics, faggot?
Or are you joining your tranny mommy down at the bus station bathrooms
to give blowjobs for $5 a pop?

I've never posted Shemale pictures and I own my own business. At lease

"At least", you G.E.D. holding loser.

I don't behind some dumbass fake name and slander people.

More Toad the faggot lies. You do post shemale pics and you have at
least 5 other accounts.

~Asshole

There you go thinking about your favorite taste treat again, Toad.