Old March 18th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default Memorandum to steve the pycho

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:03:47 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2006 15:22:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks!

what checks?

Oh, I get it...You've got EBT...My bust. Well, "getting a check"
still refers to collecting an income...In this case yours is from
welfare.

What's "EBT"?

more likely EDT for elctronic debittranfer but maybe in Tenn they call
it something else

either way it refers to steve delusionthat I receive welfare

but then I don't have to tell that steve is delsuonal do I

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
home 931-967-6282
work number?(931) 967-8200
or posiibly (931) 967-8249

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download