Old December 21st 03, 06:03 PM
Bill Turner

Phil - N1KI wrote:
Out of curiosity, and to help the rest of us avoid this problem, what software
turns off the split function? Admittedly, with the TS2K, I usually use XIT
instead of split, but I would like to know what software to avoid.

LogWindows does it, and there was another which I used once but have since
abandoned (don't remember which). The problem occurs when you do not have the
program running, the radio is already in split mode, and you start the program.
When the program starts, it turns off split and if you don't notice it...
you're a *lid*. :-)

--
Bill W6WRT