Old March 18th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default BBC Programs Heard on DC-area FM stations.

Depends on where I am, really, as to how reception is. It can be
difficult in D.C. and NOVA, given the many strong local signals which
can easily overload a cheap FM receiver (even w/antenna down). Radios
w/a good FM section, like the E1, would be able to pull WBJC out, even
in the worst locale. With my Sangean 606A, however, receiving WBJC is
a hopeless affair in D.C. proper and in Arlington and Alexandria
counties.

Beloved Leader wrote:
**classical music fans have been the main losers in WETA's content
overhaul.**

Can you get WBJC where you are? I have heard it on a car radio as far
south as Culpeper VA.