Old March 18th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bob

Default STANDARD C5718DA HELP!

I'm looking for the microphone extension for the STANDARD C5718DA mobile
dual band radio. This is the model with the display and all the controls in
the microphone.

What I need is the extension cable so I can mount the radio in the trunk.

The cables I need are (any will do):

CAW571
CAW572
CAW578

I would even settle for the CAW570, which is a microphone "y-adapter" cable
which allows you to hook 2 microphones to this radio. I could use those
connectors and make my own extension cable.

BTW, does anyone know what type of connectors that STANDARD used? It is
not the common 8-pin microphone connector.

Thank you!

martyd{AT}comcast{DOT}net