Old March 18th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default steve can't killfile me he truly can't

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Cool. I have most all of his tunes but not much in video except the
popular three. Ever listen to his music?

You'll need broadband and a bittorrent client. Here's a teaser:

---- Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band ----

That's good music but he was only scratching his bluegrass itch with him,
Del kicked him out of the band because he says too many cuss words at the
live shows. (true story)

Look for something from Copperhead Road or Transcendental Blues, or, I Feel
Alright. You might like what he has to say about things in general.

Good to go with broadband, captain.