Old March 18th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Pinter

Default Chuck Harder back on SW?

Thank you. I, too, have checked that frequency, but haven't heard
him. It was probably his replacement I happened to catch. He used to
have a regular (rather boring, IMHO -- but that's subjective when it
comes to Chuck) replacement on days when he was, uh, doing something
else, back in the day.

Hank

On 17 Mar 2006 10:18:03 -0800, "ve3..." replied:

I have heard him several times on 12160 at 3pm est. Sometimes someone
else is on instead so his appearances are intermittent. Unfotunately
reception of 12160 has been terrible at this location so I haven't been
able to listen. Some of his material is supposed to be available as a
podcast.