Old March 18th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beloved Leader

Default BBC Programs Heard on DC-area FM stations.

**With my Sangean 606A, however, receiving WBJC is
a hopeless affair in D.C. proper and in Arlington and Alexandria
counties.**

I just tried a few minutes ago in Alexandria, with a DX-399, off the
whip. I think that's the same as the Sangean 606A. WBJc does come in,
but I had to walk around the room to lfind the sweet spot. Even then it
was noisy. I got stereo reception using headphones, again with noise.
You could tolerate it in the background probably.