Old March 18th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default my own currect on the date of the R&O

ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

In everybody's eyes, pervert.
nope

Yep. How's your food stamp supply, welfare leech?
not receiveing them

Liar.
nope

You do receive them.

nope not me

Yep.

nop

Yep. You molest your neighborhood kids.

not according to the state or reality

Liar. You are a registered pedophile.

therefore your statement is foolish

All your statements are foolish, Markie.

I'll be posting your phone number real soon..........with some ads.

please spare another incoent from your threatening behavoir what now
some number of the Sue?

Please follow your own advice, you retarded drunk *******.

you don't know the area the Sue is a refference to a place

You are an idiot.

BWHAHAHA Markie admits he lied about having sex with his daddy.
nope

Yep.

you can't keep your strories stright or likely your own sexaulity
either

No, stupid, you are projecting again.
no you can't keep your stories straight

No, it's you who can't, pervert.

I have always mantined I have never had sex with my dad or my mom for
that matter

But you always lie.

and that is what frightens you

I could care less how many rectums you transfer your AIDS to, Markie.

not the issue since we both know I don't have AIDS

Yes, you do have AIDS.

nope no aids

Just more lies, eh?

what you are afraid if that if you accept bisexauls exists you will be
forced to admit that you are one too

No, stupid, I'm not.

thtat appears unlikely
But you can hope all you want, FAGGOT. It's not
going to happen, since I'm straight.

but you are not so sure about it

Wrong again, faggot.

get help