Old March 19th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default get dead of your aids Morgan

ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

According to your daddy James, you definately do..........
more lies Mr Turd

I am sure you have no contact with Todd father

I'm sure you have, Markie, you asked if it was okay to take Toad out on
a date.

I have never soken to Todd father

Well, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full..... and yours is always
full, faggot.

nor if I decided to ask Todd out would I ask his father premission

BWHAHAHAHA Markie admits to being sexually attracted to Toad.

do ask peoplee father to take someon out on a date ?

You don't ask the father's of those kids you molest?

if you did it
would explain why never go on one

Wrong again, faggot.