Old March 19th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get dead of your aids Morgan

wrote:
ass****ed an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

According to your daddy James, you definately do..........
more lies Mr Turd

I am sure you have no contact with Todd father

I'm sure you have, Markie, you asked if it was okay to take Toad out on
a date.

I have never soken to Todd father

Well, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full..... and yours is always
full, faggot.

wel you just yourself yourself a liar again

nor if I decided to ask Todd out would I ask his father premission

BWHAHAHAHA Markie admits to being sexually attracted to Toad.

and again since i said no such thing

OTOH since you ask from the pic I do think Todd is cute so what

do ask peoplee father to take someon out on a date ?

You don't ask the father's of those kids you molest?

that has never come up but I have never asked anybody father or mother
for that matter for premissin to date someone male or female

if you did it
would explain why never go on one

Wrong again, faggot.

learn english

I am right if you ... you never go out on a date