Old March 19th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Tood's anime bbs violates PROTECT - Public Law 108-21

Hey Woger did you actually check out the statistics for that area? I'm not
Todd but he lives in a county that is over 96 percent white. Only 2.3
percent black. I bet he has tons of black neighbors, RIGHT? You're such a
loser Wussman. In fact, didn't you used to live in Tampa Florida where there
is a high black population. Not to mention the fact that one of your ex's
liked black men before you married her.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
You seem to know all ABOUT those black dicks Woger?

That's because your black neighbors tell us all about you sucking them,
Toad.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Woger does love it when Bubba pulls in behind him. He enjoys it
immensely

Still sucking black dicks, "Billy?"