Old March 20th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Butch Magee

Default OLD 5 BAND TRP ANTENNA

Richard Miller wrote:
Hi

I was just digging around the garage and I found my old multi band trap
vertical antenna LOL.. Anyway it covered 80m to 10m and I got it from Dick
Smith back in the 80's that's a long time ago.. Dos anyone have a diagram
for one of them I can not find mine but still looking for it.. Can any one
help..

73's Regards,

Richard Miller
E-mail:

Check out DXEngineering and see if by chance they have the parts you
need. They carry several different model lparts and mods (I think
mods). Bunch of good guys there for sure.

73, Butch KF5DE