Old March 20th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default voice of iran

In article ,
"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I for one would appreciate it if the political nut cases would stick
to the off topic flame threads or start their own thread.

Whatever wrote:

Time for some irony and hypocrisy. Just a small sample.
http://tinyurl.com/pz8do

In article ,
"Carter, K8VT" wrote:

Very interesting...320 posts, almost all of them political per se, not
complaints about OT posts. (Sorry, didn't have time to read all 320, but
the ones I did read *clearly* demonstrated the irony).

I think "hypocrisy" defines our boy up on his high horse quite well. Yet
another example of "Do as I say, not as I do".

Telamon wrote:

You and whatever have a high number of off posts. You and whatever
generally do not post helpful replies to questions. You and whatever can
point back to a period of time during a contentious election and that's
it for me but you and whatever are a different story. Do continue
looking like a clueless jackass as you do in most of your posts.

As you *still* don't get it, *you* appear to be the "clueless jackass".
So let me try one last attempt to explain it...

Snip

I'm not a hypocrite. I contribute a lot of on topic and helpful posts to
this news group and I don't feel the need to justify my posting history
to someone with your poor posting history. Your recent AND long time
posting history is most off topic political posts. This is the only post
in two days so it is clear to me that you just want to ague and
denigrate me so into the kill file with you.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California