Old March 20th 06, 01:49 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default new ham experimenter board -

an old retard wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

Libel is printed but in any case the same standard abilies wether this
medium is held to be writeten or verbal I normal say slander/libel but
you are quibliing like the little owrm you are

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid?
no oh cluesles one

The clueless one is you, Markie.

worng agian

You proved him right.

a mispleling proves a mispelling nothing more

No, your "misspellings" show you can't even spell it right even after
two attempts because you are an illiterate, clueless moron.