Old January 4th 04, 05:50 PM
Barry K

I got a card from a Jan 2002 QSO sent via LU4DXU. I don't know if the
2003 operation was the same group.
GL,
Barry W2UP

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 17:39:39 GMT, (Phil - N1KI) wrote:

I have tried several addresses and e-mail's on LU1ZA and am still looking for
a card.. I had a contact in February of 2003 and am in the on-line log. Does
anyone know of a path that works? 73, Phil

Spammers - reply freely and often to my e-mail address
Everyone else - look me up on qrz.com

Peace - Those rare moments in history when everyone is rearming....

--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies