Old March 20th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default more trashing of the NG by steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation
and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

more defmaing me

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

Steve, K4YZ