Old March 20th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Phil Nelson

Default hallicrafters SX42

I have a parts chassis with intact gearbox and missing BFO transformer. Go
figure -- the guy I got it from had stripped off all sorts of things and
installed solid-state boards to make some kind of HF Franken-rig.

You can see a photo at:

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/SX42JunkerChassis.jpg

I'd be willing to take out the gearbox and pack it up for $10 plus shipping
cost. (Hey, time is precious when you have this many backlogged projects :-)

To contact me via email kindly go to http://antiqueradio.org/contact.htm .

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html

"john carson" wrote in message

Hello all --- Restoring an SX42 and need a gear box and bfo coil. A
parts chassis would be ok too thanks John