Old March 20th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mark S

Default REQ: MFJ-1278B circuit diagrams/schematics

Peter Hofmann wrote:

Richard,
many, many thanks for info ... got manual ... will look now for the
schematics ...
best regards peter

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ps.com...
Hi Peter

I did some searching and came up with these results.

http://www.qsl.net/ke4mob/
http://www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=mfj
With mods.dk register for a free subscription. The 1278 manual they
have does not show the schematic but is a 407 page (1.806kb pdf)
manual.
Not sure if this will help.

Richard

Peter Hofmann wrote:
I am searching the circuit diagrams/schematics for a MFJ-1278B
Multimode Controller. Thanks in advance

Hi Peter

I have the 1278B schems. in the back of my manual. There are 5 pages in
all. Will scan them in and email them to you or post them on a binary news
group. That won't be 'till much later today though.

73s

Mark