Old September 29th 03, 05:20 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:35:30 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:
Owls are not really all that intelligent, Richard, even if they are
MENSA's mascot. You really should upgrade to parrots if you want an
intelligent bird.

I didn't think you could deal with the negative power intelligently.

Give me better than a
hint of negative power - you obviously didn't embrace it between your
emotional markings.

By convention, direction can change power to a negative number.

What convention, Shriners?

That is
positive power flowing in a negative direction. To the best of my
knowledge, there is really no such thing as negative energy as would be
required for negative power.

Thus it follows your negative that doesn't exist in your own formula,
doesn't exist as a figment of someone else's over-indulgent
imagination. I already said as much.

Could we at least expect you may actually read Chipman
at some future date?

I've got page 139 in front of me. It doesn't say what you said it said.
It says a conjugate match will ensure maximum power transfer.

Duh!

You are still at a loss to respond to the post, and instead in your
own tradition of the unreliable correspondent decide to respond to
your own rhetoric. Three for three now. It is painfully obvious you
haven't got a clue what you are answering to.

This is a curious state of affairs where your imagination works
overtime to build these fantasies of power flow signs, and then paint
up these supposed quotes of mine with such pale and weak colors.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC