Old January 5th 04, 01:32 AM
Derek Wills

I'm looking to buy some IRC's. I'm mainly interested in
the new larger size ones. Does anyone have some to sell?

Best bet is the Post Office. Though in some areas you'll
have to get them to special order them.

I disagree - why pay $1.75 at the PO when QSL managers will
sell them for 80c to $1 each? The poster did the right
thing by asking here. Also try QSL managers of recent
expeditions or managers of busy stations. I sold my last
lot for 80c each, but now that I'm not an active manager
I'm hanging on to my last 100 or so for my own QSLing.

One of the perks of being a QSL manager is that you get a
steady supply of IRCs, but I wouldn't do it just for that!

Derek aa5bt