Old September 29th 03, 06:30 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:10:13 GMT, Gene Nygaard
wrote:
Wake up and smell the coffee!

Hi Gene,

You've missed one point (beyond I am not a coffee drinker) to which I
can respond:
I don't give a damn. :-)

Your condescending attitude towards others
all convinced that you are an expert

is obviously spun from your imagination as absolutely no one here has
commented for me, with me, to me, or about me (your QRM hardly allows
them that).

As for reputation.... You, admittedly, have absolutely no experience
in the matter, and this is not rec.sci.amateur.hour. Given your
petulance out of the gate discussing the subject, you don't even
qualify for honorary troll. You have no style, and the cut-and-paste
philosophy runs thick in this group as it is. Yours certainly is no
more distinctive, and when it is laid out by the ream like so much
textual fertilizer, it won't grow the crops to save the farm.

C'mon now Gene, we both know what I have to say on the matter is
wholly irrelevant to how you are going to boast about it around town.
Sort of like the tailor who wore on his belt "Killed seven with one
blow" and was only boasting about flies while gushing it up about
giants. Talk about (emphasis on talk) reputations made. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC