Old March 21st 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mike Andrews

Default WANTED: Museum seeks B-17G Flying Fortress radio/radar equipment

In rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors =K=5=D=H= wrote:

My final request is this: If you have nothing nice to
say about this effort, please say nothing. If you are
not a warbird fan, if you believe our effort is a waste
of time and money, if you think we're "glorifying" war,
if you think operating antique warplanes is dangerous
and should be outlawed, etc, etc... you're entitled to
your opinion, but I respectfully ask that you keep it
to yourself.

Up to this point I agree with everything you have to say.

But I'll say what I please about your efforts, and defend to the death
the right of others to say it, as well.

You don't have to like it, and you don't have to read it, either, but
everyone else is as entitled to state his, her, or its opinions on old
warbirds as you are.

That said, I hope you're successful in your quest.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin