Old March 21st 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve hijacks thread again

On 21 Mar 2006 05:01:25 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

yet another

Mark, try to understand, "MARS IS Amateur Radio!" and "Amateur
Radio ISNT Public Safety!" and another on-topic thread IS
ruined.

If it's "ruined", it was ruined by Markie making 6 or 7 spin off
threads just to try and dilute his red-hatted-monkey dance.

you retasked the thread to markie or morkie mularkie

that ruined the thread

you hijack every thread to an attack on me Todd BB frank or Len that
seem to be you sole prupose in life at least on RRAP

No YOU chime in with nothing to offer either even though I know it
was you who put the first non-event report up.

nothing but the truth something you are never even with9in DX radio
contact with it seem

Business as usual...

indeed for you it is

tell me answer this with cogent answer and I drop the flame war why
are you on RRAO at all? what is your purpose?

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download