Old March 22nd 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Keepers: Shortwave Radios That Last

Radio reviews this,radio reviews that,,,, heck,they even do reviews on
those cheap two bit made in China radios.I bought a new Panasonic
RF-2600 AM/FM/Shortwave radio at a Service Mercandise store about 23
years ago,I still own that radio too.I wonder why those big shot radio
reviewers haven't done a radio review of a Panasonic RF-2600 radio? I
have looked on the internet before,I haven't seen a review of that model
radio yet.

No matter though,I am the best reviewer of my radios.
cuhulin